Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I just noticed one of my threads appearing in the "Recent content" box, but got no notification, and to my surprise there were a page worth of new posts without me getting notified about it.

And now I started wondering how much of my other threads have new content posted in them without me noticing them.

So my suggestion is: add in a button or link to somewhere which will clear the flag which prevents me from receiving notifications.
Or an even better addition would be if it would be possible to add in a new page where you're able to view all threads which you're watching, but are not fully read yet.

I know this is a known bug, but since it hasn't been fixed (because afaik nobody knows how to due to not knowing what exactly causes it), I'm suggesting some workarounds which will make this bug more bearable to exist.

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I believe if someone replies and you never check on it at all, it won't give you any replies whatsoever until you read it

I always check those notifications, but I can't find any trace of me being notified of the first truly unread post.

You can fix it by marking all fourms as read

Thanks, I'll try that!

Reactions: Dionicio3

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm still waiting for them to fix this Favicon inconsistency in Chrome. No other site's Favicons do this, only GBATemp.

fix this please.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebjNf4I88nk